That moment. Every traveler has one. It’s one of pure joy and excitement.
For some, the thrill begins in selecting an itinerary, while others live for the sound of the ship’s horn as she sails away from the dock. Whatever calls you out to sea, there is one universal truth: the world’s most remarkable coastlines are best seen from sea, and some of the grandest of those sights and scenes are found across Europe. Witness these ever-changing landscapes from dramatic fjords to hilltop fortresses to glamorous beaches, revel in seasonal celebrations alongside locals, and indulge in the comfort of having every detail taken care of.
Below, we highlight a few of our favorite itineraries aboard our award-winning luxurious ships – the perfect way to discover Europe in 2017.
Seven Seas Explorer® sails the historic ports of Northern Europe during her inaugural season in this region. Expand your culinary skills aboard our first-ever Culinary Arts Kitchen, and taste new flavors at the exquisite Pan-Asian specialty restaurant, Pacific Rim.
- Renaissance of Culture | London to Stockholm | June 3, 2017 | 23 Nights
- Under the Midnight Sun | Stockholm to Copenhagen | June 26, 2017 | 7 Nights
- Vikings & Monarchs | Copenhagen to Stockholm | July 3, 2017 | 10 Nights
Seven Seas Voyager® exceeds even the loftiest expectations for luxury. She returns to the Mediterranean in 2017 with a rejuvenated look, debuting delectable French cuisine at the new specialty restaurant of Chartreuse.
- Lavish Villas & Charming Villages | Venice to Barcelona | June 1, 2017 | 17 Nights
- Isles & Empires | Monte Carlo to Barcelona | June 11, 2017 | 7 Nights
- Mediterranean Splendor | Barcelona to Rome | June 18, 2017 | 10 Nights
Seven Seas Navigator® is as intimate as she is luxurious, boasting elegant suite décor and lavish public spaces. This season she will sail extraordinary itineraries, including the Grand Arctic Journey between North America and Northern Europe.