When guests step aboard the redesigned reception area of Seven Seas Navigator, they will be stepping aboard essentially a brand new ship with breathtaking new interiors and a fresh, luxurious new look where contemporary and classical design elements seamlessly meet.
Following her recent multimillion dollar renovation in Marseille, France, our most intimate ship boasts the same elegant style and indisputable attention to detail famously featured on Seven Seas Explorer®, providing guests with a consistent look-and-feel, no matter which one of our ships they choose to sail.
From the handmade crystal chandeliers and Versace plates of Compass Rose to lavishly-appointed new furniture in the suites and a charming new library, Seven Seas Navigator has redefined superlatives as one of the most luxurious ships afloat.
View a slideshow of Seven Seas Navigator’s stunning transformation:
- Navigator Suite: The spacious Navigator Suite received a fresh new design, featuring a crisp and elegant look. The bedroom features the new custom-made Elite Slumber Bed, dressed in luxurious 100% cotton sateen bedding.
- Penthouse, Concierge and Deluxe Suites: The largest collection of suites onboard the ship boast a contemporary design accentuating the spaciousness of the suites. A stunning padded leather headboard supports the Elite Slumber Bed in the bedroom and the sitting area features a plush sofa with a stylish accent table and new artwork.
- Compass Rose: The ship’s flagship restaurant is grander and more resplendent than ever before. A beautifully ornate silver-leaf feature wall highlights one end of the dining room, while oversized windows run along both sides of the restaurant to provide incredible ocean vistas.
- La Veranda: Effortlessly chic, La Veranda features a fresh and airy design that is accentuated by a wealth of natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows that encircle the restaurant.
- Galileo’s Lounge: True to its name, the Galileo’s Lounge on Deck 11 conveys a celestial feel, beginning with its tempered glass double-door entrance trimmed with an abstract design reminiscent of the solar system and featuring a decorative sun-shaped handle.
- Navigator Lounge / Coffee Connection: By day, these intimate Deck 6 venues – connected by a central walkway – are bathed in natural light from a bank of windows overlooking the sea. The new design and furnishings enhance that airy look, with cream-colored fabrics on chairs and draperies, and white marble topped tables with hammered copper accents.
- Library: The bright yet intimate library exudes comfort and charm. From its faux fireplace to cream-colored sofas resting atop a glistening marble floor, the room is reminiscent of a library found in a residential estate home.
Seven Seas Navigator, carrying a mere 490 pampered guests, is the first to receive this luxurious upgrade, followed by Seven Seas Voyager® in late 2016 and Seven Seas Mariner® in the spring of 2017 as part of a two-year $125 million refurbishment program.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard Seven Seas Navigator. What new elements are you most excited to experience?