Alaska is an unexpected wonderland for explorers of all ages. From seaplane trips above breathtaking landscapes to hiking in the Tongass National Forest, America’s last frontier has an abundance of activities to keep loved ones entertained. Next summer, guests aboard Seven Seas Mariner® will experience the excitement of whales breaching and pristine landscapes as she sails from one unforgettable port of call to the next.
Below, we highlight a few of our favorite Free Unlimited Shore Excursions, sure to regale the entire family.
- Russian America and Raptor Center: This unique excursion explores the historical highlights of this former “Russian” capital city and includes a tour through the Alaska Raptor Center.
- Sitka Cycling and Forest Walk: Explore a side of Sitka rarely experienced by visitors during a unique and exhilarating cycling tour and forest walk.
- Sea Otter & Wildlife Quest: Observe Alaska’s abundant marine and wildlife aboard a waterjet-driven tour vessel through one of the world’s most beautiful coastal environments.
- Flavors of Juneau: Savor Juneau’s unique local flavors during this delightful tasting tour and cooking demonstration in Alaska’s capital city.
- Mendenhall Glacier – Guide’s Choice Adventure Hike: Experience Alaska’s rugged natural beauty from a perspective best seen on foot during this exhilarating walking tour at the Mendenhall Glacier National Recreation Area.
- Whale Watching & Wildlife Quest: Explore Alaska’s teeming waters and lush natural beauty in a unique new way during this whale-watching and wildlife quest in Stephen’s Passage.
- Cruise George Inlet & Crab Feast: Enjoy a taste of Alaska during this picturesque George Inlet cruise, and a crab feast at the George Inlet Lodge.
- Rainforest Island Adventure: Join an experienced Alaskan trail guide for a walk through the natural, unspoiled beauty of a coastal rain forest found on a remote island in the Tongass National Forest.
- Saxman Native Village & Lumberjack Show: Become absorbed in the rich living culture of Southeast Alaska’s Native Americans and witness a rip-roaring lumberjack competition on this comprehensive and fun tour of Ketchikan.
In addition to Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ Free Unlimited Shore Excursions, guests and loved ones will explore Alaska with new offers such as Kids Sail from only $999 and FREE Unlimited WiFi to connect with family and friends back at home and share unforgettable experiences in Alaska through the Club Mariner Youth Program and Terry Breen Lecture Series.
Visit RSSC.com for detailed information on our exclusive new offer.