On April 7, 2014, Seven Seas Mariner® will debut her stunning new look and upgraded amenities. Upon completion of her multi-million dollar refurbishment, the all-suite, all-balcony ship will—with her sister ships Seven Seas Voyager® and Seven Seas Navigator®—redefine superlatives as the most luxurious and stylish ships afloat.
Highlights of the transformation include:
- Upper suites (Grand, Master, Mariner, Seven Seas, Horizons and Penthouse Suites) will boast all-new furniture, upholstery, lighting and wall coverings. Each will feature sophisticated, timeless décor with new sofas and chairs, new dining tables, new lamps and accent lighting. Rich, luxurious fabrics have been chosen to give each category of suite their own unique look and character.
- The Stars Lounge will feature a new stone-topped bar that anchors the room and the décor of plum, smoky-grey, gold, black and cream creates a subdued yet plush and elegant atmosphere. Rich woolen carpets, supple leather, dark hardwood paneling and hammered-copper accents will create an air of distinction, taste and elegance.
- Horizons, the ship’s nightclub and bar, will receive a distinctive new stone-fronted bar, chic new furnishings, tony carpeting, lustrous wall coverings, and new lighting throughout while the Mariner Lounge will be reconfigured with a spacious “open” floor plan and feature a new bar, new stone flooring, lamps, and tables.
- The Observation Lounge will sport a stunning new décor of rich ivory, ebony and wine tones. A dramatic new back-lit bar serves as the room’s centerpiece which offers sweeping 270 degree views.
- The Canyon Ranch SpaClub® receives new steam rooms, new stone flooring in reception area, refurbished changing rooms and the Fitness Center will be equipped with brand new state-of-the-art equipment.
- The exterior decks and al fresco lounges will receive just as much as attention as the interior spaces. New teak will be installed on the balconies of all 350 suites and teak decking in common areas will be re-surfaced and re-finished to brand-new condition. The Pool Deck, as well as the ship’s outdoor relaxation areas will be furnished with brand new resort furniture and stylish accents. The Pool Grill and La Veranda also received eye-catching upgrades with new mosaic tiling, new wall coverings draperies, lighting and awnings.
- The ship’s two-deck high, state-of-the-art show theatre will be rejuvenated with new carpeting, all new upholstery, wall coverings, cocktail tables, wall sconces, banquettes and chairs.
The multi-million dollar investment in the refurbishment of Seven Seas Mariner is a testament to Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ ongoing commitment to deliver the most inclusive luxury cruise experience. This dramatic transformation is part of a comprehensive upgrade program that began in October with Seven Seas Voyager. By the beginning of this summer, each ship will boast dramatic, stunning new interiors and refreshed exterior decks, and suites will have received new décor with custom-crafted elegant furnishings, while lounges and public spaces will exude a renewed sense of style and elegance.